Last updated: 12 April 2021
This website is operated by us, EPIC Asia trading as Inscribe Bags (ABN 62 629 484 788). We are located in New South Wales, Australia. Our website is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
When you visit our website or purchase any of the products and services available through our website (collectively “Products and Services”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Inscribe bags terms set out below.
We may change these Inscribe bags terms from time to time without prior notice. We recommend that you check the Inscribe bags terms each time you visit our website. Your continued use of our website following any changes to the Inscribe bags terms indicates your acceptance of those changes. If you do not agree with any part of the Inscribe bags terms, you must cease use of our website.
Ownership of Website Content
We own, or have permission to use, all content and other material on our website, including the content, designs, trade marks, trade names, logos and other product and service names on our website. You are not permitted to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or exploit any portion of our website content or Products and Service, without express written permission by us.
If you make a request to customise any of our Products or Services, you agree that we will have the right to use that customisation for our business purposes (including selling it to any of our other clients), provided we remove any of your personal information when we use that customisation.
Our Purchase Terms
By placing an order on our website, you are agreeing to our purchase terms set out below. If you are placing an order on our website, you must be aged 18 or older and, if you are purchasing a product that contains alcohol, you must also be of legal drinking age in your residential country and comply with the additional requirements below relating to purchase of such Products.
Orders and confirmation
- All orders are subject to availability and written confirmation of the order by us.
- We have made every effort to display the colours and images of the products on our website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate or that the colour you see will be an exact match to the printed version of the colour on our product.
- It is your responsibility to check that your order is correct (including checking all pricing and product information such as the quantity, colour, customisation, spelling of custom texts, etc) before you complete the online checkout process or before you place a telephone order.
- When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail or SMS confirming receipt of your order (depending on what you registered with). You may not cancel or amend your order (including the delivery address, changes to quantity, colour or size, or remove items) after your order has been placed.
- A contract between us for the purchase of the Products and Services will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, we have debited your credit or debit card and provided you with an order confirmation.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products and Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products or Services that we offer.
- We may, at our discretion, accept, limit or reject an order depending on a variety of factors, such as availability of the ordered Products and Services, inappropriate or unacceptable customisation requested by the client, existence of errors, ambiguity or inaccuracies in your order or if we believe that the details provided by you in your order are not complete or correct.
- If we make a change to, or cancel, an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail address, billing address or phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be unacceptable or placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You must not order Products or Services from us if you are under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are ordering a gift box that contains alcohol, the additional requirements set out below apply:
- you must ensure that the recipient of the gift box is over the age of eighteen (18);
- you represent that both you and the recipient, of the gift box are over the age of eighteen (18). You accept that it is an offence to falsely represent that you are of legal age to purchase alcohol and to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person who is under the age of eighteen (18); and
- on delivery of gift boxes containing alcohol, the recipient may be required to provide a valid ID for proof of age and sign for the goods. If they are unable to provide this, we may not be able to deliver the gift box.
- Prices on our website are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices quoted on our website include Australian GST (where applicable). Delivery costs for goods purchased under the value of $100 will be charged in addition to the price listed on our website and such additional charges are displayed where applicable and included in the 'total cost' section on the website at time of purchase.
- Your tax invoice will be sent to you when the Products and Services you have ordered are delivered. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase and may be required for any claims.
- We will deliver the Products and Services for accepted orders to the shipping address specified in your order.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver your order on or before any estimated delivery date, but please note that delivery dates are estimates only and we cannot commit to exact delivery dates and times. Although we cannot guarantee that we will be able to deliver the Products and Services you have ordered by the specific estimated delivery date, we will deliver all products for accepted orders within a reasonable time, unless there is a delay due to reasons outside of our reasonable control.
- All risk in the Products will pass to you once the Products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- Please note that we use third party providers to deliver your products and your delivery will also be subject to their delivery terms.
Returns or exchange for change of mind
If you change your mind, our Products and Services can be returned or exchanged only according to with our Refund Policy.
Accuracy of billing and account information
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
In the event that we are unable to fulfil your order as a result of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control (including, but not limited to, terrorism; weather; technology attacks; pandemics; illness; embargoes; quarantine; viruses; strikes; acts or requests of any governmental authority) for longer than 30 days, you can cancel your order and obtain a refund of the purchase price.
The following terms apply when you purchase a gift voucher form Inscribe Bags or are redeeming an Inscribe Bags gift voucher:
- the voucher is redeemable to the value stated on the voucher;
- the voucher may not be used after the expiry date and is not exchangeable, refundable, replaceable or redeemable for cash, payment of accounts or other gift vouchers or discounts;
- any minimum purchase value stated on the gift voucher is applicable;
- the voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or offers;
- Inscribe bags is not responsible or liable for vouchers that are lost or stolen;
- Inscribe bags will not redeem a voucher if our records indicate that it has already been redeemed or has not been issued; and
- if there are any inconsistencies between these terms and those presented on the gift voucher, these terms will prevail.
You are prohibited from using our website or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Please remember that transmission over the internet (e.g. via email) carries some inherent security risks and is never 100% secure. It is therefore not possible to guarantee water-tight protection for your information transmitted over the internet. You understand that the information you provide to us (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain certain content, products and services from third-parties. Third-party links on this website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction with them. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries or input relating to concepts and designs) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, designs or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Inscribe bags terms. You warrant that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further warrant that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of our Products and Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Australian Consumer Law Consumer Guarantee Rights
Nothing in these Inscribe bags Terms and Conditions limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL") (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded (Non-Excludable Guarantees). If you are a "consumer" under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
"Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law ("Consumer Guarantees"). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."
To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any of the Non-Excludable Guarantees:
- all other terms, guarantees and remedies are excluded and we do not make any representation in connection with the use of our website, including the accuracy, reliability, availability, completeness or currency of the website or its content or that security of the website will not be breached. Your access to and use of our website is at your own risk;
- we will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, damage to goodwill, loss of data (including loss of data stored on any media contained within electronic or computing products), arising out of or in connection with our Products and Services or these Inscribe bags terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Products or Services or the late supply of Products or Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise; and
- our total liability arising out of or in connection with the Products and Services or these Inscribe bags terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the total price paid by you for the purchase of Products and Services under these Inscribe bags terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Inscribe bags terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Inscribe bags terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Inscribe bags terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
If you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any provision of these Inscribe bags terms, we may terminate this agreement at any time by notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Products and Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Inscribe bags terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Inscribe bags terms will not be construed against the drafting party. These Inscribe bags terms and any policies form the entire agreement between us in relation to our Products and Services and supersede all prior agreements, understandings and representations.
These Inscribe bags terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you with our Products and Services is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and any applicable courts of appeal.
Questions about the Inscribe bags Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.